Nashua 330X Extreme Weather Foil Tape
Nashua 330X Extreme Weather Foil Tape is an all-weather aluminum foil tape with acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive. It is used to tape joints and seams in duct work for heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems. It is used to tape joints and seams in ductwork for heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems. Specifically intended for use over a wide temperature range. Suitable for general repairs and a variety of insulation uses. Also, as window mask to protect aircraft canopies, windshields and passenger window surfaces from cracking or hazing during paint stripping.
- Nashua 330X has a special adhesive system which has aggressive adhesion even at -25F.
- Its aluminum foil backing is extremely conformable and its adhesive is a quick-stick.
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) content and non-solvent for less odor
- Contributes toward satisfying LEED EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials).
- Standards Met: UL723 listed, meets FAR 25.853(a)
- LEED – EQ Credit 4.1
- Carrier/Backing: aluminum foil
- Adhesive: acrylic
- Release Liner: paper
- Thickness: 3.5 mils (carrier, adhesive) 1.75 mils (carrier)
- Adhesion: 55 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 14 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -35F to 260F
- Application Temperature: -25F (minimum)
- Flame Spread Index: 0
- Smoke Development Index: 0
- Core: 3-inch diameter