Nashua 324A Cold Weather Premium Foil Tape
Nashua 324A Cold Weather Premium Foil Tape is a cold weather, premium grade, printed aluminum foil tape (with liner) used for HVAC applications. It is recommended for use on UL listed fiberglass duct board in accordance with manufacturer’s installation instructions. Ideal for permanent flexible seals. Meets UL 181 A-P standard for use as a closure material on fiberglass duct systems and UL 181 B-FX standards for use on flexible air ducts and closures. Also, can provide a durable seal for dryer ventilation and on rigid sheet metal ducts.
Features and Benefits
- Meets UL 181 A-P and UL 181 B-FX standards
- High performance aggressive cold weather acrylic adhesive
- Adhesive is protected by Kraft paper liner which also provides easy unwind
- Excellent adhesion to duct board
- Provides long-term anchorage and strong cohesive bond for long-term durability
- Superior adhesion even at extremely low or high temperatures
- Suitable for installation temperatures as low as -10 deg F
- Low VOC Content and reduced environmental impact
- Meets code requirements and can contribute toward requirements for EA Credit 1 (Optimize Energy Performance) and toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED
- NOTES: Sizes shipped will typically be the tape industry standard metric-cut sizes, i.e. 24mm for each 1 inch of nominal tape width ordered (rolls are approximately 5% narrower than the nominal size).
- This product’s actual size is 60mm x 55m.
- Technical Information Core: 3-inch diameter Backing
- Carrier: aluminum foil
- Adhesive: cold-weather acrylic Release
- Liner: unbleached natural
- Kraft paper Thickness: 4.8 mils (carrier, adhesive) 2.1 mils (carrier)
- Adhesion: 68 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 27 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Application Temperature: -10F to.