Diversitech 6-9718 Foam Insulation Tape
Diversitech 6-9718 Foam Insulation Tape 1/8″ x 2″ x 30′ for Pipes / Metals
- Our Foam Insulation Tape 2” X 30′ is easy to mold and cut
- Superior self-adhesive foam tape can be used on hot or cold pipes
- Fits well around valves and fittings
- Easily cut and molded
- Foam Insulation Tape / Hot or cold piping / Indoor or outdoor
Foam Insulation Tape is a flexible, multi-use pressure sensitive tape used in a number of commercial and industrial applications, primarily as a sealant and insulator.
This 1/8” x 2” x 30’ insulation roll is made of 1/8” thick, lightweight black colored closed cell polyethylene foam with a high quality double coated adhesive on one side.
Foam Insulation Tape is self-adhesive and easy to cut or bend. It provides a quick and easy solution to insulating pipes. The high moldability of the product allows Foam Insulation Tape to be easily manipulated around valves and fittings.
Foam Insulation Tape features high temperature resistance, low water absorption, low moisture vapor transmission, good buoyancy, excellent thermal insulation and chemical resistance.
Simply peel the backing away from the tape, and wrap the tape around the piping
- High Temperature use limit: 180˚F